Thursday, March 13, 2014

The grey area between the world and the spiritual world

The spiritual world can work in the world very unnoticed from the observation of humans, so that humans see the working of the spiritual world, yet humans can't perhaps often connect the situation to the activity of the spiritual world. For example some humans are entities visiting this world from the spiritual world. This is what I have strong belief to be the case, but of course it's impossible to make certain, yet from my experience the matter is just like so.

The Internet is what the spiritual world is also controlling and influencing. So I believe the entities of the spiritual world can modify and produce things on the Internet. It is a strange and bizarre matter for myself perhaps too, but really I think it's the case quite often really. I think all the things are working in perfect harmony, so that what happens in the world and in the spiritual world, affect each other. I believe these dimensions and such are seamlessly connected to the functions of this world in such a way it could be impossible to separate them even when thinking of such matter, what is the makings of the spiritual world and what is natural for our world.

I know it sounds very groundbreaking idea, but that is why I believe the spiritual world is a huge matter influencing this world and the other way around the world is actually also a dimension, which is influencing other dimensions. The dimensions can be very similar to each other and I believe there are parallel universes, that are functioning similarly to this universe, and that spirit entities can move into these other universes when the spiritual world so decides.

This matter is still for me mostly unknown, how this world actually functions. It's multidimensional matter at least, and perhaps the parallel universes make it multiversal as well. So I'm left pondering these matters at times, when I channel entities of the spiritual world and this happens often, since the information I receive leaves me many times without words to say and I just try to grasp the complexity of the so called world.

So the things we have going on daily are hugely preplanned and calculated already before they take place by the spiritual world. Also when we sleep or dream, while awake as well, I believe the soul enters this spiritual world and can there learn from the upcoming events for example so that we actually know deep inside what will take place to us in this world. Well maybe we can actually know it all the time, I mean what will take place, on the level of the soul, since things can be quite well anticipated. But often the soul is blocked from the consciousness of the body, still sometimes it's possible from my experience to have information coming from the soul inside and it can be called guidance.

These things like what I mentioned are so delicately working, that I haven't grasped them even after being aware of them for some time now. They are real in my opinion, and I have questioned these matters at times daily, and my belief into these matters has grown stronger while doing so. So we are under a huge influence from the other dimensions and the matters of the spiritual world. The matter is so complex it cannot be understood very easily perhaps, but from certain experiences these can be gained more ensured, if the explanation is not possible to be gained in any other way than by belief, that it has been working of the spiritual world or such, which I strongly believe to be the case in many situations I've experienced.


2 comments: